Monday, December 8, 2008

Is anyone using this site?

I specifically didn't use this last week to see if anyone would write me an email to remind me. I want to use this site as a tool to share info with you. I understand there are days I forget and that is why it is an additional tool to use for information, but I wonder if this is something you feel helpful enough for me to continue. Please email me at christi_grezlik@ipsd.org and let me know if you will use this. If I ever go more than one day, please call me or email me and just write, "This is just a reminder that you didn't post yesterday." This is just a busy time of year and I am not getting any younger. Reminders are so appreciated!

With all that said, here is the homework for today:
Spelling: Unit 14 - Abbreviations - your child is responsible for knowing the words too! Students on contract - work due Friday morning

Reading - Fluency due Friday

Math - 4G - 5.5 (review doing partial products - use your SRB)
4S - test tomorrow

Social Studies - Keep studying the states and capitals, if you don't have your cards, you can still write them out from memory!

Thank you,
Mrs. Grezlik

No comments: