Sunday, May 3, 2009

Soon to be 5th graders....

Yikes! I have just been thinking this weekend about how much I have to do with my class before school is up for the year. I have to send them to 5th grade with so many skills. I know this because I taught 5th grade for a few years! One of the things I am most proud of is the fact that the strong majority of our class is on Otter Creek division facts and moving rapidly through those. Yay! Our class is so supportive and cheers the progress made by others.

I hope that we all do our very best to have a great end to the school year. I will try to keep this updates, at the very least with the upcoming announcements! Don't forget to do your 2 reading blogs a week. SOme of you are doing a great job blogging about what you are reading! I really enjoy reading the posts and the comments you are all making to each other. THey have been positive and encouraging. I hope you all are taking the time to go back to your posts and read what others are commenting on!

You are all awesome!

No comments: