Wednesday, January 6, 2010

FIND YOUR OWN BRAIN BREAK

This week, we have been talking about making goals. We have talked about making S.M.A.R.T. goals (not just for adults). Click on the word SMART to learn more!So far, I have met my goal of doing at least one brain break every day! Why don't you scroll through some of the brain breaks listed down on the right margin and find one you can teach the class? If you'd like to do this for a challenge, read about it and write up how you will teach it to the class. If it is one that the class likes, I will let you be in charge of faciliating (running) this brain break for the rest of the year! There are some new fun ones on there!

Hope you are all eager and ready to get your explorer tomorrow morning. I am so excited for you. History is so exciting!!!!!! Remember there is a link in Jan. 5 post to take you to that great explorer site.

Homework for tomorrow:
Math - my class - link 5.7

spelling - 3 activities (no homework slips accepted!)

Spelling bee - study all previous lists (or packet I gave today) Classroom contests begin next week!

No comments: