Monday, October 10, 2011

Columbus Day fun!

Hi everyone!
I hope you are enjoying the beautiful fall weather! The girls are outside with their friend dressing up the yard for fall fun! Madison is ready for the Bears game tonight and Kenna is on the left with the messy hair (who needs to brush hair on a day off??)! I hope you are having some fun this weekend!


Here is something fun we saw in our backyard yesterday:



One of our neighbors has this great hot air balloon and every once in a while, they tether it (which means attach it so the balloon doesn't float away) to their truck and give the kids rides up and down. It was too windy to do rides, though, so they had to bring it back down and they will try it next weekend. It was very exciting!

I apologize for not posting last week very much! Next week, my mom is coming home from her rehabilitation center and my life will be back to normal! YIPPEE!

Check out the new math website I posted in the right margin. Remember that Wednesday is a half day of school - early dismissal at lunch time.

See you tomorrow and BOY - do I have a SPECIAL SURPRISE for YOU!!

No comments: