Tuesday, November 8, 2011

EXCITEMENT!!

Our Star Student activity is moving right along. One of the benefits of being the Star Student is that you get to share a favorite book with the class. You can even have a parent come in to share it with you. Here is our Star from this past week, M.P. and her mom! They shared the book, Parts. It is a funny book and gave us some laughs!





Here is some exciting news! Look at this picture I just took!



What is this? This is a picture I took of my blog page where I can track how many hits my blog site has gotten over the past few years. Today, it hit 10,000 hits! Kenna was the one who put it over. When I logged on this afternoon, it was at 9,999, so she ran to my phone to click on the blog icon and it showed 10,000!! That means you and your parents (and some of your grandparents!!) are using the site for all the information I have on it. So, in honor of that monumentous event, the secret word for the day is ten thousand (ok, it is two words!). Tomorrow, we will talk about how much ten thousand is!! Keep visiting!!

No comments: