Thursday, January 20, 2011

One post is ok!

So, this was not a stellar week for me with posting. I have been (and am) under the weather so I am not my usual self. However, here is what to expect the next few days:

Have your 5 paragraph essay about the ideal colony to live in (with detailed reasons) set and ready to type tomorrow. You will have 25 minutes to type it up and print it out tomorrow (this can be done at home and you can turn it in right away for free computer time! BONUS!)

Iditarod Dream - did you take adequate notes so you can complete the sequencing activity without your book tomorrow? Be able to sequence the events I give you in the order they happen. Test next Tuesday.

Math - my class has a 2 sided 5.10 link and Mr. Klein's class has 2 journal pages

Spelling - Unit 18 test and contract due next Wednesday.

Hill Principal, Darell Echols, came to visit the 5th graders today to talk about the options that they have for middle school. We talked at length about this in class after the meeting. This decision needs to be made now for the "track" you want to be on in middle school. IF you have questions, please email me. I will send an email out to my list serve about it as well.

We had a fun and educational assembly today with a puppet show about Native Americans. There is another show tonight at 6:30 - different story!

No comments: