Thursday, September 29, 2011

On the late side!!

Hi there kids!
Sorry for the late post. Lots of family duties to attend to.
Are you ready for tomorrow? Did you read the reading story out of your big, heavy book?. I know some of you were really weighed down but I hope you are prepared for answering some questions about the Henry and Mudge stories!!! I love how so many of you picked out some Henry and Mudge books at the LMC today! I loved the sleepover one. Even if these books seem a little easy to read, they are great to use to practice fluency (how fast you can get through words)! I see great choices being made during our Daily 5 time as well as LMC time! Like I said today in class, you all make me very proud when I see you trying your best and helping each other! Keep up the great work, 2G!!!!

Tomorrow is the last day for the Laura Numeroff story sheet if you'd like yours to be included for next week's assembly. Remember that you can also order an autographed copy of one of her books!!

See you tomorrow!!!!

No comments: