Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Art Club

Parents and kids,
I am so sorry, but I forgot to pass out the IMPORTANT Art Club permission slip this afternoon. Mrs. Heller and Mrs. Wise are running the Art Club for 5 Wednesdays after school until 5:40. Here are the dates:

Oct. 10 and 24

Nov. 7, 14, and 28

There are only 20 spots open, so only sign up if you can make ALL the dates. If you are interested, please print out this post (or see the email I just sent), sign the line, and fill in the information needed below. Also, indicate if your child will walk home or be picked up. I will send the actual note home tomorrow, but the printed email will get turned in immediately in the morning to Mrs. Heller! 
 
I would like to attend the Art Club with Mrs. Heller and Mrs. Wise.

____________________________________
parent signature

Phone number: ______________________________

My child will (circle one) RIDE HOME or WALK HOME.


No comments: