Thursday, December 6, 2012

Special Day

What a special day it was!  First, it started out COLD...just the way I like it!!  Then, I got to model how to write a detailed paragraph by writing about one of my most special things, a special drink I get from McDonald's...YUM!  Next, I was privy to the Edmodo conversations in lab today...always fun to sit in and "listen" to the kids communicating with each other.  Finally, we studied all the parts of the microscope, watched a quick video of the history of the microscope, and got to play around with the microscopes!!   It was a great day!

Remember, there is no word work due until Wednesday of next week.

Finish labeling the parts of the microscope and study it.  We will have a quiz over some of the main parts next week.

Keep logging.  We will soon do a reading response on your current book.

Everyone has math homework.

Off to see the Collage Concert at Metea!!!

No comments: