Sunday, July 29, 2018

EEND678 Reflection

This course was so helpful in preparation for integrating more technology this school year.  Our school is going 1:1 with Chromebooks this fall and I feel ready to tackle every issue that comes my way when it comes to developing plans and lessons that center around the SAMR model. 


One of the most valuable parts of the class was the different ways we collaborated as classmates!  Learning by doing!  I loved the device management slide deck that we created together and plan to use that as the school year begins and revisit it often.  There are some wonderful pieces of advice and they are displayed in an entertaining way.  I see using this as a collaborative platform in the classroom and look forward to letting kids explore new ways to use it for presentations.


The grant writing and Tech Tool Hunt were the two items I focused on for my artifact posts, but I also found great value in continuing to use Flipgrid.  I feel very comfortable with that program now and look forward to finding new and engaging ways for the kids to use this as well!


Finally, I enjoyed the project I worked with my team on creating the PBL.  I look forward to implementing these ideas this school year. This class gave me motivation to reach out and find different ways to sue things I already knew about and opened my eyes to how many tool are out there just waiting for me!!

No comments: