Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Now it's my turn...

Today, you learned how to use a new online program.  Right now, I am learning a new online program for teachers called Edline.  You may not use this program until middle school or high school, but you will use it someday.  After I take the class, I will know if and how I can use this in a fifth grade class.  I am excited to learn about it, as I love learning new things!  I will get on Edmodo later tonight and see what kind of activity has been occurring on there!  I hope you are all having fun communicating in this fashion, remembering your online "manners!"

Homework for tonight includes:

Reading: 
Reread the story "Sees Behind Trees" and think about the extended response question I posed earlier (it should be written in your assignment notebook).   I am not writing the question here but I will put it on Edmodo under assignments.  look for it!

Math:  All classes have homework.  My accelerated class only has to do the back page of the sheet.

Word Work sentences are due TOMORROW.

Color digestive system parts but do NOT cut them out!

Lots of stuff due on Friday, so see below posts.

"Talk" to you soon!



No comments: