Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Science Fun!

Sorry I didn't post last night, I couldn't get on - I must have added something and it was preventing me from getting on anywhere. Luckily, I took off a few things I added and now it seems to be fine. Here is our homework for yesterday:

MONDAY
Math - (5th) Link 1.6 and (6th) Link 1.5
Spelling - 3 activities due Friday - test Friday
Fluency - read to at least one parent and have him or her sign the sheet by Friday. Questions can be looked at and discussed, but NOT filled in. We will do this in class on Friday morning.

TUESDAY
Spelling and Fluency - same as above
Math : (5th )Journal box page 19 (6th)box pages and link 1.6
Science - study the steps to the scientific method (kids should have science journals at home)

We continued our investigation of pendulums using the scientific method today. Ask your child about that! Also, ask your child about Crazy 8's!!

No comments: