Thursday, September 5, 2013

A Horse is a Horse

What a great morning we had at Danada Farms today!  It was made 100 times better due to the fact that the weather was PERFECT!  Sunny, but not hot, and no rain!  BEAUTIFUL!  I hope you all had a great time like I did.  In fact, I can't wait until our NEXT field trip together.  I don't think I have ever said that before on the same day of a field trip.  I could have stayed there ALL DAY with you and had a blast (except for the smell!).  Thanks for the wonderful memories!
This was the horse we got to pet. His name was Qazar.
This is where the facility holds the horse shows.
 















 I sent your parents some more pictures of today, so ask them to check their emails!  Speaking of that, there are a few parents I still haven't heard back from that the email provided is working.  Can you ask your parents if they have heard from me by email and let me know tomorrow?  Thanks!

It was a very fun day, with many of you participating in Chorus this morning and Drum Ensemble this afternoon.  Taking the time to do something new is a great way to help your brain in lots of ways!  It makes you see the possibilities beyond what you normally choose to do!

Are you enjoying some of the learning structures we've been using this week?  Which is your favorite?  Mix- Pair- Share?  Rally Robin?  Showdown?  All Write Round Robin?  We will use more tomorrow, so be prepared!  I might even try something new I haven't done before!  My brain could use a boost, too!

Be sure to do your reading and list your title on your assignment book. See you tomorrow!!

No comments: