Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Too Tired!!

Hi everyone!  I am so sorry, but I am just too tired for a long post.  Right after school I went to another class on the new word study program.  Then I went immediately to two hours of Curriculum Night at Hill where I got to meet Kenna's teachers and go through her schedule at middle school.  After that, I came right home and graded all the math tests and created a reflection sheet for that!  Now, I look at the clock and it is almost 11:00p.m.!!  That is 2 hours past my bedtime!!  YAAAAAWWWWWWNNNNN!

Anyway, I had a super fun day with you!  Or, should I say, I had an EXTREMELY ENTERTAINING day with you?  Yes, that is using better word choice!  Much stronger and more striking that plain old "super fun!"
Tomorrow, we will work on creating a list in our writing notebooks of synonyms for overused words! 

See you tomorrow!

No comments: