Thursday, September 12, 2013

A Special Day!

Hi everyone!  I hope you had a wonderful day!  Sorry I wasn't there to share it with you, but we will all be together again tomorrow!!  I can't wait!  Also, it was a special day today for a special person in our room and I wasn't there to share it, so we will have a do-over day tomorrow (see below)!!

As a reminder, some of you did not turn in your social studies worksheet or map today.  Please remember to do that tomorrow.  As for the rest of the homework, I do not yet know what the substitute teacher was able to get through so I am not sure if you finished your spelling/word study sentences in class.  Some of you may have those to do, if they were indeed assigned. 

Can you all please ask your parents if they got my recent email this week about the Edline permission slip?  Since I was absent today, I was not able to hand the paper copy out.  I will hand that out  tomorrow with the Edline codes I am sending home so you can see our class Edline page!  That will replace these blog posts!  I am excited to share that with you and your parents!

I know you all must be out enjoying this lovely weather and I hope you were all comfy and cozy in the classroom today.  I will see you in the morning!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO J.H.!!!!

image from google images
 

No comments: